So you’ve found the perfect pressie and grabbed a cool Mother’s Day card. Now you’re stuck on what to write inside. Try one of these heartfelt messages on for size. Happy Mother’s Day!
By Mama Disrupt®
Sometimes it can be hard to find the right words to say. We get it, we’re talking about the person who gave you life. She is a goddess. So here is a collection of inspo to help get you started.
Feel free to make these Mother’s Day card messages your own and personalise them by adding memories or qualities you love and appreciate about your mum.
The most important thing is to speak from the heart.
- “Mum, you’ve always been my rock and my inspiration. Happy Mother’s Day to the most amazing woman I know!”
- “Thank you for your endless love, support, and patience. I’m so grateful for everything you’ve done for me. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “To the woman who has taught me the true meaning of love, kindness, and compassion: Happy Mother’s Day, Mum!”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to the one who has made countless sacrifices to make our lives better. I love you more than words can say!”
- “Mum, you’ve always been there to guide me through life’s journey. Today, I want to say thank you and wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Your love has shaped me into the person I am today. Thank you for being the best mum anyone could ask for. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Wishing the world’s best mum a day filled with love, laughter, and all the things that make you happy. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “Behind every great child is an even greater mum. I’m so lucky to call you mine. Happy Mother’s Day!”
- “To my first teacher, my best friend, and my forever role model: Happy Mother’s Day, Mum! I love you to the moon and back.”
- “Happy Mother’s Day to the woman who has given me the greatest gift of all – her love. Thank you for being my guiding light.”
15 mama quotes
Not keen on any of those? No worries, here are some of our fav quotes that you can use alongside a personalised note from you in your Mother’s Day card.
- “A mother’s love is the fuel that enables a normal human being to do the impossible.” – Marion C. Garretty
- “A mother is your first friend, your best friend, and your forever friend.” – Unknown
- “All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.” – Rudyard Kipling
- “Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.” – Robert Browning
- “Mums are like buttons—they hold everything together.” – Unknown
- “The best place to cry is on a mother’s arms.” – Jodi Picoult
- “Life doesn’t come with a manual, it comes with a mother.” – Unknown
- “To the world, you may be just one person, but to one person, you may be the world.” – Dr. Seuss
- “There is no role in life that is more essential than that of motherhood.” – Elder M. Russell Ballard
- “Behind all your stories is always your mother’s story, because hers is where yours begins.” – Mitch Albom
- “Mothers are like glue. Even when you can’t see them, they’re still holding the family together.” – Susan Gale
- “A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.” – Princess Diana
- “Mothers can look through a child’s eyes and see tomorrow.” – Reed Markham
- “A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.” – Unknown