It might not be the weekend yet but who said you had to wait until Saturday or Sunday to have pancakes? We’re officially labelling that person a party pancake pooper.
And because every day is worthy of whipping up pancakes, Bondi’s Upper East Side restaurant was kind enough to share their famous Buttermilk pancake recipe. Enjoy!
Two to three people
- 200g flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 600ml buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix fresh berries, to serve
- Maple syrup, to serve
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl, make sure the melted butter is not too hot.
- In a pan with middle heat, pour the pancake mix slowly.
- After two min, flip it. Cook it for one or more minutes.
- To serve, arrange with berries and pour on maple syrup.
You might also like Winter Warmer: Lentil and sweet potato curry recipe, Soul Food: Sweet potato and almond butter brownies, and NOURISH: 5-minute smoothie recipes for a nutrient boost.