If you’re preggie and keeping the gender a surprise [and still want to name the baby], or maybe you don’t want to conform to the usual boy and girl names, these are 20 of the top gender neutral names.
By Nicole Fuge, Mama Disrupt® Managing Editor
Without even realising it, we all have particular ‘styles’ that we gravitate to when it comes to choosing a name for our baby.
And one that is trending in recent years is gender neutral names.
So if you’re pregnant and looking for inspo, or maybe you’re wanting to start a family and are already populating your dream list of names. Here are 20 of the most common gender neutral names.
1. Riley: means courageous/valiant
2. Logan: a Scottish name that comes from the Gaelic word “lagan” or “lag,” which means “hollow”
3. Cameron: means crooked river
4. River: means a flowing body of water
5. Rowan: means little red-head
6. Sawyer: means woodcutter
7. Quinn: means wise, sense, or reason
8. Peyton: means fighting man’s estate
9. Emery: means industrious/power
10. Cove: means small coastal inlet
11. Avery: means ruler of the elves or wise
12. Parker: means/translates to park keeper
13. Ryan: means little king
14. Arden: means great forest
15. Jordan: means to flow down
16. Charlie: means free man
17. Blake: means black, dark, bright, shining, or pale
18. Hayden: means fire
19. Emerson: means brave/powerful
20. Eden: means delight