You received the invite to your friend’s baby shower months ago and now it’s only a few weeks away and you STILL haven’t bought a gift! Mild panic ensues as you quickly put the word out to your friends asking for ideas. Your cry for help is met with radio silence, then BAM the chat group starts blowing up and you start to feel a little overwhelmed…
To help, we’ve enlisted the expertise of our friends over at Tip You’re It! Husband and wife team, Trev and Che were both inspired to launch the boutique concept store in Braddon, ACT after searches for their daughter Evie’s nursery revealed there wasn’t much variety. Countless hours of research later along with trips up to Sydney, the pair decided to take the leap.
Since 2014, the store’s offerings have now grown (and so has the fam with the arrival of son Finn in 2016) into a thriving business determined to curate unique and one-of-a-kind products across kids’ fashion, accessories and decor.
So consider the hard work done, now all you have to do is feast your eyes on our round-up of baby shower gifts below and choose! You’re welcome.
- A classic polka dot print + breathable fabric in 100% cotton = the perfect playsuit for little bubs to stay cool in throughout the warmer months.
2. Dinner time fun minus the mess? Mamas will be thanking you
for these cute animal trays and cup holders.
3. Sigh, so pretty we just can’t see past this cotton quilted blanket in pastel.
4. This cute lamp gives a pleasant glow and
creates a peaceful ambience for a good night’s sleep.
5. Work bag, nappy bag, gym bag – this stylish carryall can do it all and more!
The soft leather design makes it extra luxe. Need.
To shop for more baby shower gifts or unique pieces for your little one, take a peek into the wonderful world of Tip You’re It here.
You might also like THE EDIT: 3 Stylish Must-Haves for the Modern Mama and BEAUTY: 5 of the Best Homemade Body Scrubs