By Courtenay Perks, Whole Vegan Pantry
Barefoot cooking after a day in the sun makes me happy. This recipe for Lemon Rocket Pesto with Quinoa Spaghetti and Toasted Pine Nuts is quick AND easy. 👌🏻
- 1/2 lemon juiced
- 100ml cold pressed organic olive oil
- 250g baby rocket leaves washed
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp Himalayan sea salt
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/4 cup pine nuts for toasting
- 1 400g packet quinoa spaghetti
- Place all ingredients for the pesto sauce in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Toast pine nuts in a pan with a teeny drizzle of olive oil until golden.
- Cook pasta, and mix with pesto in a pan over heat.
- Serve with a sprinkle of toasted pine nuts.