by Teresa Cutter, founding director of The Healthy Chef
The silly season is a busy time of year with lots of running around, fun in the sun and many celebrations and parties. This can all take a toll on your body and soul so it’s important to invest in some me time and take care of yourself by eating well where possible. Here’s Teresa Cutter’s Glowing skin smoothie to help keep you healthy (and glowing) from the inside out.
- 1 generous cup berries (I love blueberries)
- 1/4 avocado or 1 tablespoon tahini
- 1 ½ cups almond or macadamia milk
- Small handful baby spinach
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons Protein powder (good quality)
- Handful of ice to blend
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Divide between two serving glasses.
- Serve and enjoy.