Happy Pancake Day peeps! While we’re keen for any excuse to nom on pancakes, Shrove Tuesday would have to take the (pan)cake! Looking for the BEST buttermilk pancake recipe, well it’s here! The legends at Bondi’s Upper East Side restaurant have slipped us their famous buttermilk pancake recipe. Enjoy!
Two to three people
- 200g flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 600ml buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- Mix fresh berries, to serve
- Maple syrup, to serve
- Mix all ingredients in a mixing bowl, make sure the melted butter is not too hot.
- In a pan with middle heat, pour the pancake mix slowly.
- After two min, flip it. Cook it for one or more minutes.
- To serve, arrange with berries and pour on maple syrup.