by Courtenay Perks, Whole Vegan Pantry
These tandoori wraps have made their way into my heart, and belly 🌯🌯🌯 Make them for your lover or bestie for lunch, wrap it and send it with love #becute 🌯🌶🍠
- 1 tbsp organic cold-pressed olive oil
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 3 red chillies, chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 400g passata
- 2 tbsp ground coriander
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tbsp ground almonds
- 2 tsp ground green cardamom seeds
- 2 tsp ground fennel seeds
- 400ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp agave nectar optional
- Himalayan sea salt, to taste
- 4 medium sweet potato skinned and diced
- 3 cans organic chickpeas drained and rinsed
- 1 red onion finely sliced
- 2 tbs organic coldpressed olive oil
- 1/2 cup cooked quinoa
- 4 slices of spelt flat bread
- 1 handful mint leaves
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup coconut yogurt to serve
- 4 pieces of flat bread of your choice
- To make the curry sauce, heat oil in a medium, non-stick non-toxic pan.
- Add the garlic, ginger and chillies. Sauté for a few moments before adding the tomato puree. Cook for five minutes over medium heat, stirring.
- Add passata, and the remaining ingredients. Whisk, cover and cook on a low heat for 20 to 30 minutes, stirring often.
- To make the filling, heat non-stick non-toxic pan and sauté sweet potato in olive oil until browned.
- Add curry sauce and allow the sweet potato to simmer covered until soft.
- Add chickpeas, red onion slices and quinoa.
- Fill flat bread with the curry. Garnish with herbs, lime juice and dollops of coconut yogurt.