Beauty mama, Magdalena Roze shares her fav body scrub recipes, so we can all get our glow on and look after our goddess selves.
By Nicole Fuge, MD® Managing Editor
Never has there been a more important time to make sure you’re looking after yourself. It’s been a looong year, life is busy, and the countdown to Christmas is on. OMG.
And because you can’t pour from an empty cup, you need to schedule in some mama me-time. To help with your own pamper sesh at home, I asked beauty mama, Magdalena Roze for her fav scrub recipes.
“For a relaxing and exfoliating body scrub, I love to mix epsom salts with jojoba oil or sweet almond oil and a few drops of lavender essential oil or the Oil Garden Tranquil and Calm essential oil blend. For hydration, I mix brown sugar with jojoba oil with a few drops of Oil Garden Rose Otto, organic Rosehip and Frankincense essential oils.”
Get your scrub on
Calming Lavender Body Scrub
1 cup epsom salts
1/4 cup jojoba oil or sweet almond oil
Couple of drops of lavender essential oil or Oil Garden Tranquil and Calm blend
- In a bowl, mix 1 cup of epsom salts with 1/4 cup of jojoba oil or sweet almond oil.
- Add 5-7 drops of lavender essential oil or the soothing Oil Garden Tranquil and Calm essential oil blend to the mixture.
- Stir well until all the ingredients are thoroughly combined.
- Apply the scrub to damp skin in the shower, gently massaging in a circular motion.
- Rinse off with warm water to reveal soft, relaxed, and exfoliated skin.
Hydrating Rosehip Sugar Scrub
1 cup brown sugar
Couple of drops of Oil Garden Rose Otto essential oil
1/4 cup jojoba oil
Couple of drops of Organic Rosehip essential oil
Couple of drops of Frankincense essential oil
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar and place it in a bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of nourishing jojoba oil to the sugar.
- Mix in 3-5 drops of Oil Garden Rose Otto essential oil, 3-5 drops of Organic Rosehip essential oil, and 3-5 drops of Frankincense essential oil.
- Stir the ingredients until they are well combined, creating a hydrating sugar scrub.
- Use this scrub on damp skin in the bath or shower, gently massaging in circular motions.
- Rinse off with warm water to reveal moisturized and beautifully scented skin.
Sign up to our newsletter for weekly mama goodness delivered straight to your inbox, like the VIP that you are.