For a truly healthy and nourishing take on a family breakfast fave, you will quickly become obsessed with this delicious vegan banana hazelnut pancake recipe by Courtenay Perks from Whole Vegan Pantry.
Not only is it vegan and gluten-free, there are no added refined sugars and it’s loaded with healthy goodies.
- 1 cup spelt flour (or other gluten-free flour)
- 1 cup whole oats
- 3 tbs hazelnut butter or almond butter
- 1 cup hazelnut milk or almond milk
- 3 bananas sliced (extra slices for garnish, optional)
- 2 tsp vanilla extract paste
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp aluminium-free baking soda
1. Blend all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
2. Using a ladle, cook pancakes in batches in a non-stick, non-toxic frypan with olive oil.
3. Serve with pure maple syrup and banana slices, if desired.