Let’s be honest, there are some days when this mama gig can be REALLY tough. Don’t fret, we’ve got your back… here’s a stack of mama motivation to get you through those bad mama days.
1. “There is no such thing as a perfect parent, so just be a real one.” – Sue Atkins
2. “A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten and the future worth living for.” – Anonymous.
3. “If you are a mother, you are a superhero. Period.” – Rosie Pope
4. “Never let a problem to be solved more important than a person to be loved.” – Thomas S. Monson
4. “Children need love, especially when they don’t deserve it.” – Harold Hulbert
6. “The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the other, never. A mother is something absolutely new.”
7. “Let me love you a little more before you’re not little anymore.”
8. “Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone.
9. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.”– Benjamin Spock
10. “Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother.” – Oprah Winfrey.
11. Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children. – Charles R Swindoll
12. “It’s not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours. I can’t tell me children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself.” – Joyce Maynard
13. “Before I got married I had six theories about raising children; now, I have six children and no theories.” – John Wilmot
14. “Allow children to be happy in their own way, for what better way will they find?” – Samuel Johnson
15. “Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.” – Robert Brault
16. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.” – Aesop, The Lion & the Mouse
17. “A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it.” – Frank A. Clark
18. “Behind every young child who believes in himself is a parent who believed first.”– Matthew Jacobson
19. “Children are not things to be molded, but are people to be unfolded.” – Jess Lair
20. “Getting a burp out of your little thing is probably the greatest satisfaction I’ve come across. It’s truly one of life’s most satisfying moments.” – Brad Pitt