Feeling in a rut?
Want to get something done but your motivation is in a serious FUNK?
Whether it’s a business you need to get off the ground, or simply the motivation to deal with another cray cray mama day, get back in the game with our 20 FAVOURITE motivational quotes:
- Only I can change my life, no one can do it for me. ~Carol Burnett.
- Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it. ~Charles R Swindoll
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. ~Thomas A Edison.
- It does not matter how slowly you go, as long as you do not stop. ~Confucius
- With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
- The secret in getting ahead is getting started.
- You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. ~Les Brown
- Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines. ~Robert H. Schuller.
- Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible. ~Dalai Lama
- Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
- Aim for the moon, if you miss you might hit a star. ~W. Clement Stone.
- In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can. ~Nikos Kazantzakis
- A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform. ~Diane Mariechild.
- Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there. ~Will Rogers.
- When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. ~Lao Tzu
- The great thing in this world is not so much where you stand, as in what direction you are moving. ~Oliver Wendell Holmes
- Live each day as if your life had just begun. ~Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- Either you run the day, or the day runs you. ~Jim Rohn
- Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try. ~Jack Canfield
- Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~Carl Bard
You may also like LIFE: Morning Rituals and Why You Need One and
MAMA SOUL: How to wake up inspired.